Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] need to borrow decon cans

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 19, 2009
      Yeah, I think you're right.  These stamps are the ones with handles and stamps of bats or fairies or snowflakes.  Less than an inch across, probably, but might not make it into the matchstick can.  Pill bottles is another good idea.  I'll use the decon cans for caches containing FTF prizes.  I also have a supply of the small Glad disposable containers which will work for temp caches.

      --Di
      dirich92

      2009/6/19 Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...>

      I can tell you now that's unlikely.... (having attempted to shove those
      into matchsticks -- IF they're what I'm thinking of -- OTC also has
      little losenge sized self-inkers)

      You might see if the local pharmacy photo mats have film cans?????

      On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:29:43 -0500 Rich and Di Michelson
      <dirich92@...> writes:

      This sounds terrific. I'll bring a stamp along to see if it fits in the
      matchstick container. We've got those self-inking stamps from Oriental
      Trading Company. We'll be there closer to 10:30 than to 7am! Thanks
      very much.

      --Di

      2009/6/19 Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@...>

      Di-

      I have 10 decon containers and about 25 matchstick holder-size containers

      (most of which are already covered in camo tape) that you can borrow if
      you want, We are having a garage sale tomorrow (Sat) from about 7:00am -
      10:30am, so you could swing by then to pick them up if thay works for you
      (3108 Sesbania Drive). Just let me know and I will have them ready.
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)