Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher (family) Needs Maintenance

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
      Melanie, Nathaniel, Eryn, and Shelby-

      When I read Julie's note this morning, I felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach.  Andrew was such a good man and life is so unfair.

      I immediately called Pat at work to tell the the horrible news and she shares my shock and grief. Know that we are here for you and will do whatever we can to try to help you get through this. Hold tight to each other and all your wonderful memories of a great husband and Dad.

      All our love and sympathy,
      Mary Beth & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
        I can't find the words to express the shock I feel at hearing this incredibly sad news. I never met Andrew, but from his logs, I felt like I did. I will keep my thoughts going out to Melanie and the kids. I live pretty close, Melanie, so email if  you need anything or anyone ferried around in the coming days.

        Anne (Totavi)