Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 2 7:23 AM
      Richard-

      We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
      Mary Beth & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 3 5:42 PM
        Richard,

        I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

        My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)