Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
      so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
      Jana
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
        Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
        Dick Young
        Blizzard

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
        >
        > slither666

      • Cpnowak
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
          Our deepest sympathies go out to you
          Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

          cpnowak
          Penny Nowak

          On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

          I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

          Anna/Gavi

          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

          slither666

        • Hilton
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
            Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

            TheFoods

            so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
            Jana
            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

            slither666

            Internal Virus Database is out of date.

          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
              I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

              Wayne.
              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

              slither666

            • A Allen (SEMIK)
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                Richard,

                Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                Audra and Matthew
                semik and mda_taz

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                >
                > slither666

              • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                  Richard,

                  Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                  enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                  family is in my thoughts.

                  Kevin
                  KoosKoos

                  On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                  > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                  > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                  > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                  > him.
                  >
                  > slither666

                • Heather Ford
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                    Richard -

                    So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                    Heather/Ronin's Gal

                    My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                    slither666

                  • SoaringEagle
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                      Richard,

                      I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                      Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                      > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                      >
                      > slither666

                    • electric_water_boy
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                        As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                        >
                        > slither666

                      • Mary Beth Booth
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                          Richard-

                          We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                          Mary Beth & Pat
                          (emmy-n-sapphie)

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                            Richard,

                            I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                            My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                            Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)