Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • anna rodriguez
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
      I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

      Anna/Gavi

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
        so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
        Jana
        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

        slither666

        Internal Virus Database is out of date.
      • Dick Young
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
          Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
          Dick Young
          Blizzard

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
          >
          > slither666

        • Cpnowak
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
            Our deepest sympathies go out to you
            Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

            cpnowak
            Penny Nowak

            On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

            I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

            Anna/Gavi

            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

            slither666

          • Hilton
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
              Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

              TheFoods

              so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
              Jana
              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

              slither666

              Internal Virus Database is out of date.

            • Wayne Lind
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                Wayne.
                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

              • A Allen (SEMIK)
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                  Richard,

                  Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                  Audra and Matthew
                  semik and mda_taz

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                  > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                  >
                  > slither666

                • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                    Richard,

                    Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                    enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                    family is in my thoughts.

                    Kevin
                    KoosKoos

                    On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                    > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                    > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                    > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                    > him.
                    >
                    > slither666

                  • Heather Ford
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                      Richard -

                      So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                      Heather/Ronin's Gal

                      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                      slither666

                    • SoaringEagle
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                        Richard,

                        I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                        Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                        >
                        > slither666

                      • electric_water_boy
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                          As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                          >
                          > slither666

                        • Mary Beth Booth
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                            Richard-

                            We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                            Mary Beth & Pat
                            (emmy-n-sapphie)

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                              Richard,

                              I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                              My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                              Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)