Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
      Please accept my thoughts and prayers.

      Phil
      dragonscale365

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 4:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

      So sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.
      Pam/Aggievet

      Richard wrote:

      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

      slither666

    • Ed Anderson
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
        I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

        Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
        >
        > slither666

      • anna rodriguez
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
          I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

          Anna/Gavi

          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

          slither666

        • Cybercat
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
            so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
            Jana
            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

            slither666

            Internal Virus Database is out of date.
          • Dick Young
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
              Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
              Dick Young
              Blizzard

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

              > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
              >
              > slither666

            • Cpnowak
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                Our deepest sympathies go out to you
                Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

                cpnowak
                Penny Nowak

                On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

                I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                Anna/Gavi

                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

              • Hilton
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                  Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

                  TheFoods

                  so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                  Jana
                  My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                  slither666

                  Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                • Wayne Lind
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                    I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                    Wayne.
                    My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                    slither666

                  • A Allen (SEMIK)
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                      Richard,

                      Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                      Audra and Matthew
                      semik and mda_taz

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                      > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                      >
                      > slither666

                    • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                        Richard,

                        Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                        enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                        family is in my thoughts.

                        Kevin
                        KoosKoos

                        On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                        > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                        > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                        > him.
                        >
                        > slither666

                      • Heather Ford
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                          Richard -

                          So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                          Heather/Ronin's Gal

                          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                          slither666

                        • SoaringEagle
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                            Richard,

                            I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                            Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                            >
                            > slither666

                          • electric_water_boy
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                              As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                              > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                              >
                              > slither666

                            • Mary Beth Booth
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                Richard-

                                We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                                Mary Beth & Pat
                                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                                  Richard,

                                  I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                                  My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                                  Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)