Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • Pam Trefny
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
      So sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.
      Pam/Aggievet

      Richard wrote:

      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

      slither666

    • Nancy Lee
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
        I am so sorry.  I recently lost my shadow who would help me.  I know it's tough to go through.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
        Nancy Lee(nanblocker)

        Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

        Russ the waterweasel

        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

        slither666

      • Philip C. Mason
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
          Please accept my thoughts and prayers.

          Phil
          dragonscale365

          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
            I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

            Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
            >
            > slither666

          • anna rodriguez
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
              I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

              Anna/Gavi

              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

              slither666

            • Cybercat
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                Jana
                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

                Internal Virus Database is out of date.
              • Dick Young
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                  Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
                  Dick Young
                  Blizzard

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                  > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                  >
                  > slither666

                • Cpnowak
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                    Our deepest sympathies go out to you
                    Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

                    cpnowak
                    Penny Nowak

                    On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

                    I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                    Anna/Gavi

                    My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                    slither666

                  • Hilton
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                      Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

                      TheFoods

                      so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                      Jana
                      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                      slither666

                      Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                    • Wayne Lind
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                        I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                        Wayne.
                        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                        slither666

                      • A Allen (SEMIK)
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                          Richard,

                          Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                          Audra and Matthew
                          semik and mda_taz

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                          >
                          > slither666

                        • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                            Richard,

                            Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                            enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                            family is in my thoughts.

                            Kevin
                            KoosKoos

                            On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                            > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                            > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                            > him.
                            >
                            > slither666

                          • Heather Ford
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                              Richard -

                              So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                              Heather/Ronin's Gal

                              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                              slither666

                            • SoaringEagle
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                Richard,

                                I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                                Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                >
                                > slither666

                              • electric_water_boy
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                  As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                  > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                  >
                                  > slither666

                                • Mary Beth Booth
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                    Richard-

                                    We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                                    Mary Beth & Pat
                                    (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                                      Richard,

                                      I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                                      My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                                      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)