Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • Joanne Comer
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1 2:45 PM
      Tough break!  I feel for you, having lost two brothers over the years.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Cache on!  jo/amick

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1 2:57 PM
        So sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.
        Pam/Aggievet

        Richard wrote:

        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

        slither666

      • Nancy Lee
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1 3:02 PM
          I am so sorry.  I recently lost my shadow who would help me.  I know it's tough to go through.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
          Nancy Lee(nanblocker)

          Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

          Russ the waterweasel

          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

          slither666

        • Philip C. Mason
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1 3:08 PM
            Please accept my thoughts and prayers.

            Phil
            dragonscale365

            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1 5:25 PM
              I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

              Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

              > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
              >
              > slither666

            • anna rodriguez
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1 5:51 PM
                I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                Anna/Gavi

                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

              • Cybercat
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1 6:53 PM
                  so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                  Jana
                  My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                  slither666

                  Internal Virus Database is out of date.
                • Dick Young
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1 7:05 PM
                    Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
                    Dick Young
                    Blizzard

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                    > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                    >
                    > slither666

                  • Cpnowak
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1 7:13 PM
                      Our deepest sympathies go out to you
                      Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

                      cpnowak
                      Penny Nowak

                      On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

                      I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                      Anna/Gavi

                      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                      slither666

                    • Hilton
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1 7:23 PM
                        Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

                        TheFoods

                        so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                        Jana
                        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                        slither666

                        Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                      • Wayne Lind
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 1 7:34 PM
                          I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                          Wayne.
                          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                          slither666

                        • A Allen (SEMIK)
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 1 7:47 PM
                            Richard,

                            Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                            Audra and Matthew
                            semik and mda_taz

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                            >
                            > slither666

                          • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 1 7:58 PM
                              Richard,

                              Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                              enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                              family is in my thoughts.

                              Kevin
                              KoosKoos

                              On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                              > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                              > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                              > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                              > him.
                              >
                              > slither666

                            • Heather Ford
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 1 8:39 PM
                                Richard -

                                So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                                Heather/Ronin's Gal

                                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                slither666

                              • SoaringEagle
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 1 9:38 PM
                                  Richard,

                                  I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                                  Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                  > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                  >
                                  > slither666

                                • electric_water_boy
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 2 3:37 AM
                                    As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                    > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                    >
                                    > slither666

                                  • Mary Beth Booth
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 2 7:23 AM
                                      Richard-

                                      We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                                      Mary Beth & Pat
                                      (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 3 5:42 PM
                                        Richard,

                                        I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                                        My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                                        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 3 5:42 PM
                                          Richard,