Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1 2:05 PM
      Ah, Sweetie.
      That sucks.

      Know you're in Good Thinks.
      =HUGS=

      -B/Tygress

      On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:00:19 -0000 "Richard" <rgbryan666@...>
      writes:
      > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last
      > week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year
      > and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs
      > will be a dedication to him.
      >
      > slither666

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Let great B to B marketing solutions propel your brand to new heights! Click now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMPaExPybvFW29Z8lfG1t3fdk3hGomznviAxQ6zE4gWf0jtSU38lS/
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1 2:11 PM

        Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

        Russ the waterweasel

        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

        slither666

      • Pam Tobias
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1 2:13 PM
          I'm very sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine what it's like to lose a sibling.  It's nice that caching with you could bring him joy.  I can only offer my condolences.

          Pam/pblt

          On Jun 1, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Richard wrote:

          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

          slither666

        • Joanne Comer
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1 2:45 PM
            Tough break!  I feel for you, having lost two brothers over the years.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Cache on!  jo/amick

            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

            slither666

          • Pam Trefny
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1 2:57 PM
              So sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.
              Pam/Aggievet

              Richard wrote:

              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

              slither666

            • Nancy Lee
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1 3:02 PM
                I am so sorry.  I recently lost my shadow who would help me.  I know it's tough to go through.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
                Nancy Lee(nanblocker)

                Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

                Russ the waterweasel

                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

              • Philip C. Mason
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1 3:08 PM
                  Please accept my thoughts and prayers.

                  Phil
                  dragonscale365

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1 5:25 PM
                    I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

                    Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                    > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                    >
                    > slither666

                  • anna rodriguez
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1 5:51 PM
                      I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                      Anna/Gavi

                      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                      slither666

                    • Cybercat
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1 6:53 PM
                        so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                        Jana
                        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                        slither666

                        Internal Virus Database is out of date.
                      • Dick Young
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 1 7:05 PM
                          Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
                          Dick Young
                          Blizzard

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                          >
                          > slither666

                        • Cpnowak
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 1 7:13 PM
                            Our deepest sympathies go out to you
                            Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

                            cpnowak
                            Penny Nowak

                            On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

                            I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                            Anna/Gavi

                            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                            slither666

                          • Hilton
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 1 7:23 PM
                              Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

                              TheFoods

                              so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                              Jana
                              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                              slither666

                              Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                            • Wayne Lind
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 1 7:34 PM
                                I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                                Wayne.
                                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                slither666

                              • A Allen (SEMIK)
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 1 7:47 PM
                                  Richard,

                                  Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                                  Audra and Matthew
                                  semik and mda_taz

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                  > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                  >
                                  > slither666

                                • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 1 7:58 PM
                                    Richard,

                                    Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                                    enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                                    family is in my thoughts.

                                    Kevin
                                    KoosKoos

                                    On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                    > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                                    > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                                    > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                                    > him.
                                    >
                                    > slither666

                                  • Heather Ford
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 1 8:39 PM
                                      Richard -

                                      So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                                      Heather/Ronin's Gal

                                      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                      slither666

                                    • SoaringEagle
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 1 9:38 PM
                                        Richard,

                                        I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                                        Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                        >
                                        > slither666

                                      • electric_water_boy
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 2 3:37 AM
                                          As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                          >
                                          > slither666

                                        • Mary Beth Booth
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 2 7:23 AM
                                            Richard-

                                            We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                                            Mary Beth & Pat
                                            (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 3 5:42 PM
                                              Richard,

                                              I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                                              My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                                              Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)