Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher Down, for the final count

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
      Sorry to hear about your loss, please accept my condolences..

      Shawn
      S6Sputnik

      In a message dated 6/1/2009 4:01:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, rgbryan666@... writes:

      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

      slither666

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
        Ah, Sweetie.
        That sucks.

        Know you're in Good Thinks.
        =HUGS=

        -B/Tygress

        On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:00:19 -0000 "Richard" <rgbryan666@...>
        writes:
        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last
        > week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year
        > and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs
        > will be a dedication to him.
        >
        > slither666

        God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
        Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
        Let great B to B marketing solutions propel your brand to new heights! Click now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMPaExPybvFW29Z8lfG1t3fdk3hGomznviAxQ6zE4gWf0jtSU38lS/
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009

          Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

          Russ the waterweasel

          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

          slither666

        • Pam Tobias
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
            I'm very sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine what it's like to lose a sibling.  It's nice that caching with you could bring him joy.  I can only offer my condolences.

            Pam/pblt

            On Jun 1, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Richard wrote:

            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

            slither666

          • Joanne Comer
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
              Tough break!  I feel for you, having lost two brothers over the years.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Cache on!  jo/amick

              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

              slither666

            • Pam Trefny
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                So sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.
                Pam/Aggievet

                Richard wrote:

                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

              • Nancy Lee
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                  I am so sorry.  I recently lost my shadow who would help me.  I know it's tough to go through.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
                  Nancy Lee(nanblocker)

                  Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

                  Russ the waterweasel

                  My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                  slither666

                • Philip C. Mason
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                    Please accept my thoughts and prayers.

                    Phil
                    dragonscale365

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                      I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

                      Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                      > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                      >
                      > slither666

                    • anna rodriguez
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                        I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                        Anna/Gavi

                        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                        slither666

                      • Cybercat
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                          so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                          Jana
                          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                          slither666

                          Internal Virus Database is out of date.
                        • Dick Young
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                            Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
                            Dick Young
                            Blizzard

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                            >
                            > slither666

                          • Cpnowak
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                              Our deepest sympathies go out to you
                              Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

                              cpnowak
                              Penny Nowak

                              On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

                              I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                              Anna/Gavi

                              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                              slither666

                            • Hilton
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

                                TheFoods

                                so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                                Jana
                                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                slither666

                                Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                              • Wayne Lind
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                  I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                                  Wayne.
                                  My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                  slither666

                                • A Allen (SEMIK)
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                    Richard,

                                    Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                                    Audra and Matthew
                                    semik and mda_taz

                                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                    > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                    >
                                    > slither666

                                  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                      Richard,

                                      Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                                      enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                                      family is in my thoughts.

                                      Kevin
                                      KoosKoos

                                      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                      > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                                      > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                                      > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                                      > him.
                                      >
                                      > slither666

                                    • Heather Ford
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                        Richard -

                                        So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                                        Heather/Ronin's Gal

                                        My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                        slither666

                                      • SoaringEagle
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                          Richard,

                                          I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                                          Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                          >
                                          > slither666

                                        • electric_water_boy
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                            As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                            >
                                            > slither666

                                          • Mary Beth Booth
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                              Richard-

                                              We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                                              Mary Beth & Pat
                                              (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                                                Richard,

                                                I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                                                My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                                                Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)