Cacher Down, for the final count

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
      My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

      slither666
    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
        Sorry to hear about your loss, please accept my condolences..

        Shawn
        S6Sputnik

        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
          Ah, Sweetie.
          That sucks.

          Know you're in Good Thinks.
          =HUGS=

          -B/Tygress

          On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:00:19 -0000 "Richard" <rgbryan666@...>
          writes:
          > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last
          > week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year
          > and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs
          > will be a dedication to him.
          >
          > slither666

          God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
          Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
          Let great B to B marketing solutions propel your brand to new heights! Click now!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMPaExPybvFW29Z8lfG1t3fdk3hGomznviAxQ6zE4gWf0jtSU38lS/
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009

            Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

            Russ the waterweasel

            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

            slither666

          • Pam Tobias
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
              I'm very sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine what it's like to lose a sibling.  It's nice that caching with you could bring him joy.  I can only offer my condolences.

              Pam/pblt

              On Jun 1, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Richard wrote:

              My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

              slither666

            • Joanne Comer
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                Tough break!  I feel for you, having lost two brothers over the years.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Cache on!  jo/amick

                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                slither666

              • Pam Trefny
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                  So sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.
                  Pam/Aggievet

                  Richard wrote:

                  My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                  slither666

                • Nancy Lee
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                    I am so sorry.  I recently lost my shadow who would help me.  I know it's tough to go through.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
                    Nancy Lee(nanblocker)

                    Condolences and good wishes to you, his full family, and friends.

                    Russ the waterweasel

                    My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                    slither666

                  • Philip C. Mason
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                      Please accept my thoughts and prayers.

                      Phil
                      dragonscale365

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                        I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

                        Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                        >
                        > slither666

                      • anna rodriguez
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                          I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                          Anna/Gavi

                          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                          slither666

                        • Cybercat
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                            so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                            Jana
                            My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                            slither666

                            Internal Virus Database is out of date.
                          • Dick Young
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                              Grace and peace to you during this time of loss, our prayers to you.
                              Dick Young
                              Blizzard

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                              > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                              >
                              > slither666

                            • Cpnowak
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                Our deepest sympathies go out to you
                                Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm

                                cpnowak
                                Penny Nowak

                                On Jun 1, 2009, at 19:51, anna rodriguez <rosegavianna@...> wrote:

                                I am so sorry for your loss.  I do not know you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.  Lean on Jesus in this time of need!  He will give you guys the strength that you need if you will let him.

                                Anna/Gavi

                                My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                slither666

                              • Hilton
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                  Slither666 -  our sympathies go out to you and your family.  Please know you can count on your geocaching family in these tough times.

                                  TheFoods

                                  so sorry for you and his family.  My deepest sympathies
                                  Jana
                                  My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                  slither666

                                  Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                                • Wayne Lind
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                    I am sorry for your loss. I think your dedication idea is wonderful. I wish the best for you and your family as you work through this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                                    Wayne.
                                    My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                    slither666

                                  • A Allen (SEMIK)
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                      Richard,

                                      Thanks for sharing this with us. You've reached out to the right group. We care about you and send our deepest sympathies in this time of sorrow. It sounds like you have some memories to cling to, let us know if you need anything.

                                      Audra and Matthew
                                      semik and mda_taz

                                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                      > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                      >
                                      > slither666

                                    • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                        Richard,

                                        Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your brother was able to
                                        enjoy caching and I think you've found a great tribute for him. Your
                                        family is in my thoughts.

                                        Kevin
                                        KoosKoos

                                        On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Richard <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                        > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week.
                                        > Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he
                                        > managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to
                                        > him.
                                        >
                                        > slither666

                                      • Heather Ford
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                          Richard -

                                          So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure your brother would love your method of dedication.  I hope that your logs will provide you with solace.

                                          Heather/Ronin's Gal

                                          My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.

                                          slither666

                                        • SoaringEagle
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 1, 2009
                                            Richard,

                                            I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

                                            Arnaud - SoaringEagle.

                                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                            > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                            >
                                            > slither666

                                          • electric_water_boy
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                              As seen by the many replies you've already received, we're all hurting for you. What an awesome way to honor your brother with the 302 caches.

                                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rgbryan666@...> wrote:

                                              > My brother lrb1712 and a fellow cacher passed away suddenly last week. Despite his many health problems and grief over the last year and a half he managed to find 302 caches. My next 302 caches logs will be a dedication to him.
                                              >
                                              > slither666

                                            • Mary Beth Booth
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
                                                Richard-

                                                We are so sorry to hear about your brother.I hope you can find peace in the coming days and months. I think he will love your cache log tributes wherever he is.
                                                Mary Beth & Pat
                                                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                                                  Richard,

                                                  I'm so sorry over the loss of your brother.  I'm glad you're dedicating you next 302 cache logs to him.  You'll think of him everytime you sign your name. I hope to have the honor of one of my caches being a dedicated to your brother.

                                                  My prayers are with you in this lonely time.

                                                  Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)