Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RylieKyle has been Everywhere

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
      Riley, Riley, he's our guy
      Cache to cache just watch him fly!!!!

      Amazing! Way to Go!
      [As someone who will be chuffed just to get a 4th State/Country
      eartchcache.... and still hasn't finished the Austin 2008 Best Caches
      challenge....]

      On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 03:52:16 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
      writes:
      > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
      > Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the
      > Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles
      > and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
      > Cache on Rilekyle,
      > Blizzard
      > AKA
      > Dick Young

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOVoKsEsboSSDCFAdc8Vw8JTs7G35I50L04qEcPTuJeywW4xULQEA/
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009

        Way to go, Riley Kyle!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
          That is so amazing! I bet it was a long, strange trip! Enjoy that FTF!
        • mda_taz
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
            Congrats on another great Texas challenge cache. How many miles did you add to your car? Did you take photos of your County Challenge and I've Been Everywhere?

            Matthew mda_taz
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

            > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
            > Cache on Rilekyle,
            > Blizzard
            > AKA
            > Dick Young

          • indigo_parrish
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
              <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

              > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
              Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas
              County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles
              of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!

              WOW -- Congratulations!!

              I'm working on "I've Been Everywhere" and the "Texas County Challenge"
              at the same time, and I know firsthand how hard those both are.

              Best wishes and happy caching!

              -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

              P.S. NOW what excuse for exploring the state will you use? ;-)
            • Rich and Di Michelson
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
                1m accuracy...in space...
                http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/23576/

                --Di
                dirich92
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
                  Now, if I could only get a CacheMobile to take me to Andromeda....
                  Imagine the tracklog through an asteroid belt....

                  On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:33:42 -0500 Rich and Di Michelson
                  <dirich92@...> writes:

                  --Di
                  dirich92

                  God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
                  Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise

                  Get your dream car or truck. Click here.