Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RylieKyle has been Everywhere

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009

      OH

      MY

      GOSH!

      That's AMAZING!

      Now, Dick, letl that boy ALONE and cancel your "Around the World in 80 Days" Challenge cache!

      Cheers,

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Dick Young <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

      Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
      Cache on Rilekyle,
      Blizzard
      AKA
      Dick Young

    • Dick Young
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
        He has wanderlust...the only cure is the open road, so I have something in mind for later this summer.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
          Riley, Riley, he's our guy
          Cache to cache just watch him fly!!!!

          Amazing! Way to Go!
          [As someone who will be chuffed just to get a 4th State/Country
          eartchcache.... and still hasn't finished the Austin 2008 Best Caches
          challenge....]

          On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 03:52:16 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
          writes:
          > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
          > Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the
          > Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles
          > and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
          > Cache on Rilekyle,
          > Blizzard
          > AKA
          > Dick Young

          God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
          Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
          Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOVoKsEsboSSDCFAdc8Vw8JTs7G35I50L04qEcPTuJeywW4xULQEA/
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009

            Way to go, Riley Kyle!

            Russ the waterweasel

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
              That is so amazing! I bet it was a long, strange trip! Enjoy that FTF!
            • mda_taz
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                Congrats on another great Texas challenge cache. How many miles did you add to your car? Did you take photos of your County Challenge and I've Been Everywhere?

                Matthew mda_taz
                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

                > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
                > Cache on Rilekyle,
                > Blizzard
                > AKA
                > Dick Young

              • indigo_parrish
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                  <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
                  Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas
                  County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles
                  of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!

                  WOW -- Congratulations!!

                  I'm working on "I've Been Everywhere" and the "Texas County Challenge"
                  at the same time, and I know firsthand how hard those both are.

                  Best wishes and happy caching!

                  -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

                  P.S. NOW what excuse for exploring the state will you use? ;-)
                • Rich and Di Michelson
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
                    1m accuracy...in space...
                    http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/23576/

                    --Di
                    dirich92
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
                      Now, if I could only get a CacheMobile to take me to Andromeda....
                      Imagine the tracklog through an asteroid belt....

                      On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:33:42 -0500 Rich and Di Michelson
                      <dirich92@...> writes:

                      --Di
                      dirich92

                      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
                      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise

                      Get your dream car or truck. Click here.