RylieKyle has been Everywhere

  • Dick Young
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2009
      Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
      Cache on Rilekyle,
      Blizzard
      AKA
      Dick Young
    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31, 2009
        YAY RILEY!! My friend, you are *AWESOME*!!! You have braggin' rights for.... wait for it.... EVER!!!!

        Audra/semik

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
        > Cache on Rilekyle,
        > Blizzard
        > AKA
        > Dick Young

      • Nancy Lee
        Message 3 of 12 , May 31, 2009
          Great job!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 31, 2009, at 10:52 PM, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

          Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle) for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
          Cache on Rilekyle,
          Blizzard
          AKA
          Dick Young

        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009

            OH

            MY

            GOSH!

            That's AMAZING!

            Now, Dick, letl that boy ALONE and cancel your "Around the World in 80 Days" Challenge cache!

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
              He has wanderlust...the only cure is the open road, so I have something in mind for later this summer.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                Riley, Riley, he's our guy
                Cache to cache just watch him fly!!!!

                Amazing! Way to Go!
                [As someone who will be chuffed just to get a 4th State/Country
                eartchcache.... and still hasn't finished the Austin 2008 Best Caches
                challenge....]

                On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 03:52:16 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
                writes:
                > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
                > Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the
                > Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles
                > and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
                > Cache on Rilekyle,
                > Blizzard
                > AKA
                > Dick Young

                God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
                Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
                Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOVoKsEsboSSDCFAdc8Vw8JTs7G35I50L04qEcPTuJeywW4xULQEA/
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009

                  Way to go, Riley Kyle!

                  Russ the waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                    That is so amazing! I bet it was a long, strange trip! Enjoy that FTF!
                  • mda_taz
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                      Congrats on another great Texas challenge cache. How many miles did you add to your car? Did you take photos of your County Challenge and I've Been Everywhere?

                      Matthew mda_taz
                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

                      > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
                      > Cache on Rilekyle,
                      > Blizzard
                      > AKA
                      > Dick Young

                    • indigo_parrish
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                        <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

                        > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
                        Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the Texas
                        County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles and miles
                        of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!

                        WOW -- Congratulations!!

                        I'm working on "I've Been Everywhere" and the "Texas County Challenge"
                        at the same time, and I know firsthand how hard those both are.

                        Best wishes and happy caching!

                        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

                        P.S. NOW what excuse for exploring the state will you use? ;-)
                      • Rich and Di Michelson
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
                          1m accuracy...in space...
                          http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/23576/

                          --Di
                          dirich92
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
                            Now, if I could only get a CacheMobile to take me to Andromeda....
                            Imagine the tracklog through an asteroid belt....

                            On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:33:42 -0500 Rich and Di Michelson
                            <dirich92@...> writes:

                            --Di
                            dirich92

                            God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
                            Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise

                            Get your dream car or truck. Click here.