And yet ANOTHER ONE......!!!!!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2009
      GiGi and JoJo hit her 3000 cache milestone today, also out on the trail of 29 down 29!  She's warming up for her big state grab coming up soon!  Her goal is to hit all 50 states before her next birthday in April.  She's going to be BUSY!

      Congratulations, Barbara!

      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2009
        And to think I was her Jo-Jo once....

        We saw your sigs on the logs today. And no sign of blood on the
        highway.... a very good thing.

        woo woo!!!!

        On Sun, 31 May 2009 18:59:10 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
        <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

        GiGi and JoJo hit her 3000 cache milestone today, also out on the trail
        of 29 down 29! She's warming up for her big state grab coming up soon!
        Her goal is to hit all 50 states before her next birthday in April.
        She's going to be BUSY!

        Congratulations, Barbara!

        God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
        Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
        You will believe your eyes! Click here for great whale watching packages!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTJ2qcRbIG9xM21Ds2K6EcchZXVq354XaZ9JueXXxfPqJYVBA5KpN2/
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2009

          As one of the newest members of the 3K Club, let me welcome you as our newest member.  Now YOU'RE in charge of fund raising! <G>

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2009
            Gigi,
            I am so proud of you to have achieved 3000 finds.

            hands"I love being her Jojo"off
            Manny

            p.s.  "Every cache is on the right side of the road."  LOL!

            GiGi and JoJo hit her 3000 cache milestone today, also out on the trail of 29 down 29!  She's warming up for her big state grab coming up soon!  Her goal is to hit all 50 states before her next birthday in April.  She's going to be BUSY!

            Congratulations, Barbara!

          • Mary Beth Booth
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
              I am not only proud to have been her JoJo numerous times, I am proud to have been the one to introduce her to caching. But mostly I am really thankful to have such a great friend. Way to go GiGI! Have a blast on your 50-state trip. Wish I were going with you

              Mary Beth
              (emmy-n-sapphie)