Want ANOTHER laugh?

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      I think I'm going to change my handle from Moosiegirl to "MsKlutz". I
      went to work out this a.m. and managed to fall down on the treadmill
      and re-injure my jammed wrist. What a piece of work!! :-{ I'm gonna
      have to wimp out and wear that dang safety clip from now on.

      Ah well, I'll try to walk it off today at Blunn Creek. I'll make sure
      to carry my cell phone so I can give EMS the coords when I fall off
      the trail!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy