Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] REI offers Oregon 400t for $399

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 5:00 AM
      Mary Beth,

      The rebate isn't included in the $399 price. It's being offered by Garmin:

      http://tinyurl.com/cagulm

      So total price at REI right now would be $349 after rebate (through
      May 10th). I can't offer up the right CN version, so someone else
      feel free to chime in!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Mary Beth Booth
      <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:

      > Kevin-
      >
      > I don't see the $50 rebate. Does the $399 listed price include teh rebate?
      >
      > If one was to get this, which City Navigator streets layer should she buy to
      > use with it and who has teh price price on that?
      >
      > Mary Beth
      > (emmy-n-sapphie)

    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 9:26 AM