WOO-HOO! What a day!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2009
      I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only was the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my accident!

      Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive over the past almost 18 months!

      SQ
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2009

        It’s hard to believe that it’s been that long, Howard.  You have the patience of a SAINT.  You help remind us that there is no geocache worth our  health and that we need to evaluate the safety of everything we do.

        I’m so glad you’re back at it!

        Cheers,

        I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only was the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my accident!

        Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive over the past almost 18 months!

        SQ

      • Jason
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2009
          Congrats SQ.
          And on another note, your brother and sister-in-law are a lot of fun. See my log for the spring fling 2009. And by the way can you make "purple"?

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sq@...> wrote:

          > I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only was the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my accident!
          >
          > Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive over the past almost 18 months!
          >
          > SQ

        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2009
            Not sure if that deserves a Woo Hoo or a Moo Moo, but either way, AWESOME! I'd offer some pie for an award, but it seems some people used them all up down here.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sq@...> wrote:

            > I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only was the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my accident!
            >
            > Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive over the past almost 18 months!
            >
            > SQ

          • semperquestio
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2009
              I saw your log. Sounds like you had a great time. But then, if you hung around long enough to get some purple you must have! I've not had any yet, but I've heard great tales of it and I know it's inventor. I'm sure I can get my hands on the recipe!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <watts_tx@...> wrote:

              > Congrats SQ.
              > And on another note, your brother and sister-in-law are a lot of fun. See my log for the spring fling 2009. And by the way can you make "purple"?
              >

              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sq@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only was the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my accident!
              > >
              > > Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive over the past almost 18 months!
              > >
              > > SQ

            • semperquestio
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2009
                I really doubt my Julie would agree with you about my patience, but I sure appreciate the thought. :)

                Yes, that's just one of the lessons learned from all this. Be safe and smart out there. You never know when you're gonna get dealt a bad hand.

                Be careful out there!

                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2009
                  Kermit the Frog style: YAYYYYYY!!!!!!
                  (and HUGS!!!!)

                  On Sun, 03 May 2009 02:34:35 -0000 "semperquestio" <sq@...> writes:
                  > I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only was
                  > the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my
                  > accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my
                  > accident!
                  >
                  > Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive over
                  > the past almost 18 months!
                  >
                  > SQ

                  God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
                  Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
                  Click to get your online credit check report & score.
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIjD2HZEdb6beyYvPjMUWImCiLtTN6ALeOGLXUUrWxiLf0TD3waBK/
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2009
                    *I* can make you purple -- but I don't think you'd want to drink it!
                    -Tygress, the set painter

                    On Sun, 03 May 2009 15:30:38 -0000 "semperquestio" <sq@...> writes:
                    > I saw your log. Sounds like you had a great time. But then, if you
                    > hung around long enough to get some purple you must have! I've not
                    > had any yet, but I've heard great tales of it and I know it's
                    > inventor. I'm sure I can get my hands on the recipe!
                    >
                    > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jason"
                    > <watts_tx@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Congrats SQ.
                    > > And on another note, your brother and sister-in-law are a lot of
                    > fun. See my log for the spring fling 2009. And by the way can you
                    > make "purple"?
                    > >

                    > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio"
                    > <sq@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I just wanted to jump in and share my caching high that not only
                    > was the Flash MOO (great job on that, BTW) my 100th find since my
                    > accident, but today I also got my first FTF since the very day of my
                    > accident!
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks again to everyone that's been so helpful and supportive
                    > over the past almost 18 months!
                    > > >
                    > > > SQ

                    God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
                    Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
                    Ready to learn about trading currency? Click here for more information.
                    http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIyVgroR0aDNYtMkfyWtHrsQ19Pj5x4nniZcSG07hpseLyRK15SRS/