MrsFood is home

  • mrsfood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Hello all! I just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and let you know I got home from the hospital yesterday.

      I surprised everyone and went to EWB's PB&J event before posting.

      You are all great! Thanks for being there!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        yay!
        Continue recovering!!!!

        BarbJ/Tygress

        On Sat, 02 May 2009 18:10:50 -0000 "mrsfood" <mrsfood@...> writes:
        > Hello all! I just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and
        > let you know I got home from the hospital yesterday.
        >
        > I surprised everyone and went to EWB's PB&J event before posting.
        >
        > You are all great! Thanks for being there!

        God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
        Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
        Click to learn about options trading and get the latest information.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIzQaNUFGqA9CtPtRZzc3fDmp18lZri63DUHzd8suAuuTAfZV7KoQ/