Colorado 400T

  • nanblocker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2009
      I guess I maxed out the geocaches it can hold. It has some stored, but I can't access them. How do I delete files that don't need to be there so I can access some more geocaches?
      Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2009
        If I remember correctly when I was messing with mine, you need to hook it back up to your computer, and when the folder for the GPS opens, you need to delete the whole PQ or GC# you no longer want in the GPS. Yes, that does sound like alot of work. That is why I have gone back to my 60CX.

        I wanted to compare the 2 different GPS's, but none of the stores I went to had both on display. Then the Tinker AFB store put the 400T on sale for $399, I purchased it. That was #180 off from any store I had looked at it. I tried to take it back, and they said since it was electronics and I opened it, they were unable to take it back. So I have a brand new GPS that I do not want. I will sale it to a cacher for the price I paid.

        Mark (Maxwell Q) Klinger

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "nanblocker" <nanblocker@...> wrote:

        > I guess I maxed out the geocaches it can hold. It has some stored, but I can't access them. How do I delete files that don't need to be there so I can access some more geocaches?
        > Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)

      • Nancy Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2009
          Problem fixed.  Thanks Mark.  I got updates on both pc and handheld.  Now it stores more geocaches.
          Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)