Congrats to Mrs HiDude98!

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 12:01 PM
      Congrats for doing well in your Freshman Triathalon, and not letting anyhting hold you back - even your brakes!

      Do they have a kindergarten triathalon? I might finish that type...
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 2:45 PM
        Echo'd! Woo Woo!

        On Sat, 02 May 2009 19:01:35 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
        <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
        > Congrats for doing well in your Freshman Triathalon, and not letting
        > anyhting hold you back - even your brakes!
        >
        > Do they have a kindergarten triathalon? I might finish that
        > type...

        God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
        Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
        Save big on Stock Trading Fees. Click Now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFPBVAsfAhbQeRiyoCkO4rHjXDkuUmiNZ0bEx3L1skHJ7DeEyQr2g/
      • Deborah Albers
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24 3:28 PM
          I am sooo bad about checking this e-mail account.
          Thank you so much for the note.  It was a big deal to me.
          Audra (Semik) inspired me :)

          I can't wait to do another one!

          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
          From: electric_water_boy@...