Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas represented at GPS Maze in Seattle, WA

  • Melanie Dickerman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Another cool thing  that you can see in your picture is the Moun10Bike Geocoin .  That is one of the very first geocoins ever.  It was here in Austin in February 2007.  The Deafdillos had it at Mrs. Captain Picard's Why I Love South Austin event.  It was awesome to see.

      Anyway, I just thought that was interesting.  It's like Texas rubbing shoulders with royalty.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)