I Just Voted!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      I just voted for the Austin Geocaching Awards.   It was easy!  I hold one particular cache in extremely high esteem, and I rewarded it with my votes, but I wanted to give a special call out for another cache I really thought was worthy, and that was Logos on 620 by Indigo Parrish.  He really gave us something different and fun, and it just illustrates that geocaching is only limited by our own imaginations.   Go do it, but be sure you take a carload with you!

      Cheers,