Texas represented at GPS Maze in Seattle, WA

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      After visiting Groundspeak today I ran over to the GPS Adventure Maze. I was pleasently surprized to see that TX Geocachers were represented in one of their displays.

      http://tinyurl.com/txgeocoin-gpsmaze

      If you get a change to visit this exhibit in one of its future stops, I highly reccomend it.

      Jason
      Watts_tx
    • Melanie Dickerman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        Another cool thing  that you can see in your picture is the Moun10Bike Geocoin .  That is one of the very first geocoins ever.  It was here in Austin in February 2007.  The Deafdillos had it at Mrs. Captain Picard's Why I Love South Austin event.  It was awesome to see.

        Anyway, I just thought that was interesting.  It's like Texas rubbing shoulders with royalty.

        Melanie
        (ACCLanMan)