REI offers Oregon 400t for $399

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      http://www.rei.com/product/775803

      On sale through May 10th, plus a $50 rebate...and if anyone would like to convince my wife that we REALLY need an upgrade, feel free. ;)

      Kevin
      KoosKoos
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2009
        Kevin-

        I don't see the $50 rebate. Does the $399 listed price include teh rebate?

        If one was to get this, which City Navigator streets layer should she buy to use with it and who has teh price price on that?

        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2009
          Mary Beth,

          The rebate isn't included in the $399 price. It's being offered by Garmin:

          http://tinyurl.com/cagulm

          So total price at REI right now would be $349 after rebate (through
          May 10th). I can't offer up the right CN version, so someone else
          feel free to chime in!

          Kevin
          KoosKoos

          On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Mary Beth Booth
          <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:

          > Kevin-
          >
          > I don't see the $50 rebate. Does the $399 listed price include teh rebate?
          >
          > If one was to get this, which City Navigator streets layer should she buy to
          > use with it and who has teh price price on that?
          >
          > Mary Beth
          > (emmy-n-sapphie)

        • Mary Beth Booth
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2009