Austin WWFM MOOOOO event tomorrow!

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Don't forget to RSVP for the event tomorrow!  Things are happening behind the scenes and I can (almost) guarantee this event will be the 15 minute highlight of your week!

      There will be a raffle.  Currently, I have two raffle prizes.  Pretty good ones!  I hesitate to put out a call for raffle prizes, because I was at TC09 after Julie put out that call.  But...if you've just been waiting for a raffle to come along so you could give away the prize you won at TC09, I'll be more than happy to accept it.  Rich, the boys, and I will be at the site about a half hour before the event begins.  Look for us at the cows.

      http://coord.info/GC1Q6VW

      --Di