The Lowracer family is back in TEXAS!

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
      Well I've scattered caches from Kansas to Kalifornia. But it's time for this tumbleweed to tumble on home. The ocean's no place for a squirrel.

      Look out, I see some unclaimed ground near our new place. Might be some new caches popping up. Next time you're in DFW area give me a shout. We'll also be heading down to Austin sometime to visit and bag a cache or two.

      -Mark
      aka lowracer
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009

        Hey Mark!

        Glad to have you and your family back in Texas . What part of DFW will you be planting roots? I’m out here in Weatherford now.

        Alan

        aka (uh) alancurry

        Formerly known as The Diver

        Well I've scattered caches from Kansas to Kalifornia. But it's time for this tumbleweed to tumble on home. The ocean's no place for a squirrel.

        Look out, I see some unclaimed ground near our new place. Might be some new caches popping up. Next time you're in DFW area give me a shout. We'll also be heading down to Austin sometime to visit and bag a cache or two.

        -Mark
        aka lowracer

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009

          Oh NO!   Texas is about to get banned from Geocaching.com again!  Hunker down!

          Just Kidding.  You know we’re glad to have you back!  Maybe now you’ll get your geocaching novel finished.

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
            Between Grajek and Lowracer we're in for some fun. Welcome home! Grajek has a new caching buddy...True Blue. I guess I'll have to change my name again. Long story, but I bet she's hitting the trails with him soon.

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: "Mrs. Captain Picard"
            Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:23:22 -0500
            To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2009
              Not to worry... I have changed my rebel caching ways. Got bigger fish
              to fry right now.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2009
                Hi Alan,

                We're in Flower Mound. Got lots of family here to help watching our boy
                Skyler. Give me a shout if you are going to be in the area.

                -Mark
                214 432 5441