Little People, Big World

  • nanblocker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
      I watched today's episode and the boys were hunting for a geocache, but they didn't find it. It was so cool to see them trying it.
      Nanblocker
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
        I saw that show as well. I think we need to take a trip up there and show how to do it. We also need to show them not to use a car GPS. Only if I had the money to go that far, I would go the extra distance to go to the Original cache location and Groundspeak headquarters.