Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Food update

  • Nancy Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2009
      Love the name!  You're in our prayers.
      Nancy(nanblocker)

      From: "Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:39:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Food update

      Oldie but not moldie...that' s a great name for an event/party!  LOL!

      Hang in there!

      Penny
      cpnowak

      Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:25 PM

      Hmmm, a LOT of 1959 babies in this group....

      On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:35:12 -0000 "mrsfood" <mrsfood@yahoo. com> writes:
      > I'm still being incarcareted in the hospital and won't be going home
      > on Monday like we hoped. My platelets are standing on their own but
      > need to generate a lot more before I can safely leave. We're
      > getting there.
      >
      > I was so bored and couldn't sleep last night that I started working
      > on Food's 50th Birthday party. It will be an event on August 1st.
      > I was going to do it at the state park but have to stay closer to
      > home now so we'll have a pool party at the pool where Teeny Tiny
      > Tennis is located. We're looking at a pot luck with games,
      > swimming, etc. There is a grill so we could get crazy. Watch for
      > it to post - it will be called Food Turns......Oldie but not Moldy.
      >

      > Take care all and have a great week!
      >
      > Jeannne (MrsFood)

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Jumpstart your accounting career! Click for free information.
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/BLSrjpTEQLmpX ftc6EHD2VlGAdB6y oH0fH0Zpzk8wZjsN xQy6iOTzaeGaxK/