Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Unemployed caching day

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2009
      Since the day that I suggested Wednesday afternoon, something came up!  I actually have a potential job related conference call from noon until 2.  You could start without me and  I could meet up for geo-networking after that for a few hours but I gotta be home by 6ish.  Is that worth it for you?  Are there more of us than just the two of us?  There are a bunch of new caches in Lakeway (thank you Browning Family).  Any other ideas?

      Pam/pblt

      On Apr 26, 2009, at 7:40 PM, Manny wrote:

      Just in case you can attend this Wednesday's "Networking" event, I would like to know:

      1. Who can attend?
      2. Where is a good place to meet and you would like to go?
      3. Time to start and end that is convenient?
      4. Anything else that I did forget. I am a cacher, so I even forget to pack batteries, pen, brain, etc...

      Happy hunting,

      handsoff
      Manny
      985-860-2669