Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Austin flash mob event -- volunteers needed!

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2009
      I keep forgetting to mention that there's a geocoin minted for the event, and you can order it at coinsandpins.com.  The sale ends on May 7.

      --Di

      2009/4/26 Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...>
      Yay!

      I now have the following jobs filled:

      Bug and coin wrangler - Tygress
      Swagmaster - Gavi
      Muggle coordinator - pblt
      Timekeeper - Waterweasel
      Foodmeister - dirich92

      Still need:

      photographer/videographer - if not filled, ya'll bring cameras!
      raffle voice - I'm going to bring a couple of great prizes, including one fully stocked ammo can.  If you'd like to donate prizes or coins, let me know
      log sheet distributor - this would be a good job for a family who can split up and get us our log sheets and pick them up again for the raffle

      I'll send volunteers more information later this week.  Thanks!!

      --Di
      dirich92