Dead Dog Help Needed

  • dmcgauley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
      Does anyone have any ideas about the removal of this dog? I called
      the Dead Animal Collection number for Austin, but they won't remove
      the dog unless I move it to the side of the road. I'm thinking it
      might be best to leave the dog there in the woods and move the cache
      completely away from that area, but man is that dog disturbing if
      anyone runs across it.

      -Daniel
    • geocaching
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
        RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dead Dog Help Needed

        Is the dog on the park property?  If so then the park should take care of it. Correct?

        adamjrae

        Does anyone have any ideas about the removal of this dog?  I called
        the Dead Animal Collection number for Austin, but they won't remove
        the dog unless I move it to the side of the road.  I'm thinking it
        might be best to leave the dog there in the woods and move the cache
        completely away from that area, but man is that dog disturbing if
        anyone runs across it.

        -Daniel

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Stock for $4. No Minimums. FREE Money 2002. http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/YltolB/TM

      • Daniel McGauley
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
          RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dead Dog Help Needed
          Good idea, I'll try contacting them.

          Thanks.

          -Daniel