print friendly cache listings

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2003
      Most of you know I put a bunch of print friendly cache listings in
      the "files" area for this group, but I can't tell if anyone is using
      them. Now that you can get a much more print friendly page on
      Geocaching.com, I haven't even been making them, and I suspect the
      old ones are just sitting there. Unless I hear from someone before
      Sunday that they are indeed using them, I guess I'll delete them so
      we can come up with some other way to waste the space! (BTW, I will
      also be posting those Travis County Rules, with an addendum that
      includes Rose and Dan's email addresses. Maybe that'll happen
      tomorrow ... not sure.)

      Happy Trails,
      Candy