Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Suggestions for a Thurs/Fri night meet & greet event

  • manny jimenez
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
      That would explain why I have low numbers of found puzzle caches.  I have found out to also carry a cell phone charger in my vehicle and make sure to be in cell phone reception to use my trusty iPhone to get online should I need to.

      hands"high tech, low finds"off

      From: manny jimenez <handsoffh3@yahoo. com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 6:42 PM

      You mean they go after a puzzle cache without trying to solve it first, and then when they get to the cache they try to phone a friend but their cell phone dies?

      hands"oops, did I give away some of the plot?"off
      Manny