Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Suggestions for a Thurs/Fri night meet & greet event

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1 6:00 PM
      hmmm....  sounds like you have first hand experience with that...
      and no...  that's not the plot...   lol....
      Barry

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 6:27 PM
        That would explain why I have low numbers of found puzzle caches.  I have found out to also carry a cell phone charger in my vehicle and make sure to be in cell phone reception to use my trusty iPhone to get online should I need to.

        hands"high tech, low finds"off