Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Suggestions for a Thurs/Fri night meet & greet event

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1 4:12 PM
      It's people playing a GPS game that does take them outdoors and stuff.  They get quests after entering a puzzle code online (kind of like the gps game some of us were playing).  But as they go after it, the encounter trouble....

      Barry

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 4:42 PM
        You mean they go after a puzzle cache without trying to solve it first, and then when they get to the cache they try to phone a friend but their cell phone dies?

        hands"oops, did I give away some of the plot?"off
        Manny

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1 6:00 PM
          hmmm....  sounds like you have first hand experience with that...
          and no...  that's not the plot...   lol....
          Barry

          You mean they go after a puzzle cache without trying to solve it first, and then when they get to the cache they try to phone a friend but their cell phone dies?

          hands"oops, did I give away some of the plot?"off
          Manny

        • manny jimenez
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1 6:27 PM
            That would explain why I have low numbers of found puzzle caches.  I have found out to also carry a cell phone charger in my vehicle and make sure to be in cell phone reception to use my trusty iPhone to get online should I need to.

            hands"high tech, low finds"off