on the occasion of gtbevo's 1K

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Around CenTexas' caching haunts
      She moves, effervescently
      Knowing that the finds are great
      But better the company

      So raise a tall and sparkling glass
      And toast that big 1K
      A shout-out to our Bevo fan --
      Congrats and hip-hip-hooray!!!
      Click to find local LDS singles for dating and romance.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLnywDBG6hPKpZCVpr5qG6bEl1LVelXO5Z0aVaFAoTMpcHHZ64Sbu/
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009

        I was just reminiscing this morning about that early bunch of geocachers, the ones who were around for the first few events.  They were truly the “charter members” of the Central Texas Geocachers, and GTBevo is one of them!  Everybody caches in a different style, and she’s a slow and steady gal.  I think she’ll always find a way to weave geocaching into her life, and that’s cool.  She was a huge help to me at the Inks Lake Texas Challenge, and then she cooked everybody breakfast at my Chiggers Camp Out.

        Congratulations, Alyson!

        Click to find local LDS singles for dating and romance.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLnywDBG6hPKpZCVpr5qG6bEl1LVelXO5Z0aVaFAoTMpcHHZ64Sbu/

      • mda_taz
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
          Way to go on your 1K! That's a great milestone to achieve.

          Matthew & Audra
          mda_taz and semik

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

          > Around CenTexas' caching haunts
          > She moves, effervescently
          > Knowing that the finds are great
          > But better the company
          >
          > So raise a tall and sparkling glass
          > And toast that big 1K
          > A shout-out to our Bevo fan --
          > Congrats and hip-hip-hooray!!!
          > Click to find local LDS singles for dating and romance.
          > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLnywDBG6hPKpZCVpr5qG6bEl1LVelXO5Z0aVaFAoTMpcHHZ64Sbu/

        • gtbevo2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2009
            Thanks everybody (I somehow missed this thread until this morning - that's what happens when you mostly lurk!)

            I'm looking forward to the next 1000!!