I just finished my nominations! There's still time for you, too!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30 6:52 PM

      If I can sort through all my cache finds to make some nominations, so can the rest of you!  There’s still 3 hours!   DO IT!

      Cheers,

    • SoaringEagle
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30 9:19 PM
        There is actually one more day! Tuesday is the last day of March.  So right about 24 hours left!!! Your last chance to nominate!

        Arnaud.

        > If I can sort through all my cache finds to make some nominations, so can
        > the rest of you! There's still 3 hours! DO IT!
        >

        > Cheers,
        >
        > Julie
        >
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30 9:23 PM

          D’OH!  You mean I missed Dancing With The Stars when I had another whole DAY??????    ARGHHHHHH!

          I nominate Gilles!!!!!!!!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31 7:15 AM
            ooh, she goes for ze French.... there's a pattern. [But, ooh la la, he is FINE to look upon; and dances well, too!]

            On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:23:23 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

            D’OH!  You mean I missed Dancing With The Stars when I had another whole DAY??????    ARGHHHHHH!

            I nominate Gilles!!!!!!!!!

            There is actually one more day! Tuesday is the last day of March.  So right about 24 hours left!!! Your last chance to nominate!

            Arnaud.

            > If I can sort through all my cache finds to make some nominations, so can
            > the rest of you! There's still 3 hours! DO IT!
            >

            > Cheers,
            >
            > Julie
            >
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

            God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise

            Is your valuable computer data vulnerable? Click now for powerful virus protection!