Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MCP hits 15K!!

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 30, 2009
      Well, quite an accomplishment!!  Even if we all knew it was only a matter of time.  Anyone want to wager on how long it takes Julie to hit 20k?

      Congrats lady!

      Heather/Ronin's Gal

      A little moosie just let me know that MCP hit 15K today while she was out caching in College Station with Moosiegirl, The Outlaw, TreyB, and Team Snook.  That is one heck of a milestone!!

      -Maria / TheJump

    • Heather Ford
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 30, 2009