Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Rock that Rolls

  • Angry Armadillo
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 13, 2003
      --- "Candy Lind <candylind@...>"
      <candylind@...> wrote:
      > I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure having
      > fun watching this
      > one "roll" all over town!! It sure seems to love
      > Round Rock
      > lately ... wonder if they are related??? ;-)

      Maybe they are related. As of this morning the rock
      has travelled over 100 kilometers all over town. I'm
      amazed at how quickly it gets grabbed after placement.

      I'm working on a couple of devious caches that I hope
      to place in the next few weeks. Keep your eyes open.

      Tony

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Henry Rohlfs
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 20, 2005
        The address is 709 E. Sixth St across from the Boiling Pot.

        >>> jgrajek@... 02/20/05 4:22 PM >>>

        How about a street then or maybe the zip code?