Wanted supervisor

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Anybody out there interested in earning an easy $50?  We are looking for someone that will "supervise" 4 boys during the competitive portion only of the challenge.  No cooking, cleaning or diaper changes.  These boys are 13, 11, 9 and 6.  They all love video games and TV.  They will be sequestered in our camper and all you will have to do is make sure nobody gets hurt or abducted.  We will supply the junk food, video games and TV.

      Please contact AnthonyV or myself, cpnowak,  if interested.

      Penny
      cpnowak