Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snakes and Hiking Shoes and Welcoming New Cachers

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 4, 2009

      Barry

      --- On Mon, 3/2/09, Philip C. Mason <dragonscale365@...> wrote:

      From: Philip C. Mason <dragonscale365@...>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snakes and Hiking Shoes and Welcoming New Cachers
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 5:42 PM

      Barry,

      Where do I go to look at Guild Wars?

      Phil

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Doc
      Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 3:11 PM

      That's an online game for people who are made of money...  lol...
      You have to pay a subscription fee (basically) to play against others online.
      Now, if you aren't made of money (like me) then you can play Guild Wars which is free to play online and has beautiful graphics and character/skill choices to match WoW....
      :-)
      Barry