The Rock that Rolls

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 13 3:23 AM
      I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure having fun watching this
      one "roll" all over town!! It sure seems to love Round Rock
      lately ... wonder if they are related??? ;-)

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Henry Rohlfs
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 20 3:38 PM
        The address is 709 E. Sixth St across from the Boiling Pot.

        >>> jgrajek@... 02/20/05 4:22 PM >>>

        How about a street then or maybe the zip code?