Is this normal?

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Some guy found one of my PILL BOXES and this is what they did to open it:

      SakariKasumi (0 found)
      Me and 2 of my friend found this, but it wouldn't open...one of my friends stabbed it with a knife until it opened...when we put the cap back on (normally), It went back to how it had been stuck. I recommend changing the case. TFTC anyway. Fun to find and my friends' first.

      I thought this was funny at first, but since I am rather new at this I was wondering if it happens alot??

      Shawn/ S6sputnik
    • Mrs. Captain Picard

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          I didn't think it was the normal reaction to a pill box...maybe they never heard about child proof???

          lol

          Shawn/S6sputnik

          In a message dated 3/1/2009 8:58:17 P.M. Central Standard Time, mrscaptainpicard@... writes:

          Thank goodness, NO!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
            I do suggest you close it the other way (most pill bottles have a non-child protectie way).
            Of course, you have no control over what people -- especially people with 0 finds and no clue -- will do.

            On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 22:01:06 EST shawnolsen@... writes:
[...]

            Thinking of a life with religion? Click here to find a religious school near you.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009

              Uh, in general, no.  On the other hand, people trying to find (and log) a cache can get awful focused and adopt a 'Damn the torpedoes, full caching ahead!" sort of attitude.

              Plus, it seems that these guys were all brand new . . .

              Russ the waterweasel