Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 2:49 PM
      I have a multi-themed one in mind but have gotten stuck on the main piece of it. My back room smells of burnt tires/rubber, so I'm giving up for a few days then I'll approach it again from a different angle. ha ha

      You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.