Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest

  • Lisa Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Thanks, Drew! That's what I want to hear! Brainstorming ideas and encouraging others to participate!

      The more entries, the more door prizes we get to give away, and the more future caches we all get to find! And just think of all the new ideas that will be sparked just from looking at all of the containers while they're on display.

      I can't wait to see all the awesome entries; and I'm looking forward to meeting so many fellow cachers, as well!

      Lisa
      BackroadsGal

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        I agree with you KangaDrew.  We're in the process of making some and had a great idea for one more.  On the way to the store to get the necessary items now!

        JJFood is planning some but he's a kid and will do them when he gets around to it.

        Jeanne (MrsFood)

      • jestrrrulz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          I have a multi-themed one in mind but have gotten stuck on the main piece of it. My back room smells of burnt tires/rubber, so I'm giving up for a few days then I'll approach it again from a different angle. ha ha

          You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.