Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Shopping for containers (website for bison tubes)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 10:22 AM
      To overwhelm, appears to be my aim.... =g= enjoy!

      On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:57:51 -0800 (PST) manny jimenez <handsoffh3@...> writes:
      Wow,

      That is a lot of great information.  For once, too much information is a good thing.  I have been taking lessons on what kind of containers to look for as far as hiding since I do agree that some of them, especially narrow necked pill bottles, are not the best to use.  I am going to stick with the basics of film containers and see about getting some bison tubes and nanos for now as I have a few places scouted for caches but need to get some adequate containers.

      Thank you very much.

      Manny
      hands"will FTF for a functional pen"off

      Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!