Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FTF on an Archived Cache?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Well THAT's using your go-go caching sense.
      [Did you retrieve the cache? Thing is, it confuses people when archive
      caches are too near active ones -- as for all the people who signed an
      abandoned Team Rocket cache that was too near the Stick and Ball
      final....]

      Tygress/BarbJ

      On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 06:04:11 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
      <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
      > Yes! It happened to me today. I got FTF on a Scott&Judy cache,
      > GC102Z0, This Old House. Apparently the coords were way off (by a
      > whole lot of miles) and he archived it before anyone found it. I
      > was
      > doing a multi and found it with a foot of one of the redirectors.
      > The
      > thing had been archived in January 2007. Seems like someone would
      > have
      > stumbled across this cache while looking for the redirector, but I
      > was
      > the first. Way cool.

      Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLaWxk7GBQ1I0ZCuPCF8ePESJx0XFVfpidfyG4MunHnok2V3BAMzG/