Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] It is time to nominate your favorite cache for the 2008 awards!!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 5:32 AM
      can you post a link to a file of the eligible caches?
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 11:01 AM
        Under files in the forum, I created a "2008 Centex Awards" folder with
        the results of my two pocket queries with the eligible caches. There
        are 665 cache according to the query.

        Arnaud - SoaringEagle

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...>