FTF on an Archived Cache?

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      Yes! It happened to me today. I got FTF on a Scott&Judy cache,
      GC102Z0, This Old House. Apparently the coords were way off (by a
      whole lot of miles) and he archived it before anyone found it. I was
      doing a multi and found it with a foot of one of the redirectors. The
      thing had been archived in January 2007. Seems like someone would have
      stumbled across this cache while looking for the redirector, but I was
      the first. Way cool.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Well THAT's using your go-go caching sense.
        [Did you retrieve the cache? Thing is, it confuses people when archive
        caches are too near active ones -- as for all the people who signed an
        abandoned Team Rocket cache that was too near the Stick and Ball
        final....]

        Tygress/BarbJ

        On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 06:04:11 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
        <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
        > Yes! It happened to me today. I got FTF on a Scott&Judy cache,
        > GC102Z0, This Old House. Apparently the coords were way off (by a
        > whole lot of miles) and he archived it before anyone found it. I
        > was
        > doing a multi and found it with a foot of one of the redirectors.
        > The
        > thing had been archived in January 2007. Seems like someone would
        > have
        > stumbled across this cache while looking for the redirector, but I
        > was
        > the first. Way cool.

        Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLaWxk7GBQ1I0ZCuPCF8ePESJx0XFVfpidfyG4MunHnok2V3BAMzG/